Re: That and Which--is it worth it?

Subject: Re: That and Which--is it worth it?
From: Nora Merhar <merhar -at- ALENA -dot- SWITCH -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 09:13:36 CST

I think we should follow the rules, primarily because even though MOST of our
audiences probably don't know, those that do are likely to be real sticklers.
Also, it's our chance to strike a blow for decent grammar. I learned most of
my writing skills from reading a lot, so even if I don't know the rules, bad
grammar tends to "sound strange" to me. Perhaps we can help others to know
when things "sound strange."

Nora
merhar -at- alena -dot- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com