Re: Style question

Subject: Re: Style question
From: Rosie <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 16:57:54 -0700

On Fri, 16 Dec 1994, Kamela J. Salyers wrote:

> You are documenting a screen. The title of the screen is:

> Customer Payment Report

> It has several input capable fields after the title for selection
> criteria. Do you write:

> On the Customer Payment Report Screen, you can . . .

> or

> On the Customer Payment Report screen, you can . . . ?

I would use the lower case, because "screen" is not part of
the title.

Rosie (NorthCrowe)
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
*******
"Half an hour's meditation is essential except
when you are very busy. Then a full hour is needed."
-St. Francis De Sales