scanned images

Subject: scanned images
From: Paula Reynolds <PAULAR -at- HISPEED -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 06:02:01 EST

I posted earlier this week for advice on producing manuals on demand.
Thanks to everyone who responded; I'll be posting a summary after the
holidays.

My next panic question: Where do you save scanned images? I used about
a half-dozen images in a very short (7 pages) set of instructions, and
the file is...get this...10 meg. It's enormous! So I have this dilemna
-- I love how the scanned images look, and I swore "as God is my witness,
I'll never cut and paste again..." Perhaps I was a tad too hasty?

Any advice on how you save scanned images? Thanks again.

Paula Reynolds
Technical Writer
paular -at- hispeed -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com