STC publication proposal reviewers needed

Subject: STC publication proposal reviewers needed
From: Susan Fowler <sfowler -at- EJV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 08:49:06 EST

For a tech writers' cartoon book, I need three or four proposal reviewers. I'm
especially looking for people with cartooning/illustration and humor
backgrounds because I suspect such folks will be able to critique the proposal
best in terms of the market.

If you wish to volunteer, please send me your snail-mail address.

Thanks!

Susan Fowler
STC Publications Acquisition Committee Manager
sfowler -at- ejv -dot- com