Re: STC Web Home Page

Subject: Re: STC Web Home Page
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 13:46:21 -0800

You'll pobably get other responses to this. The Boston chapter already has
an stc.org on compuserve. The San Francisco Bay area chapters are working
another compuserve account, should be available soon. Contact
helena -at- netcom -dot- com -dot-
=========================
At 5:47 PM 12/20/94 -0600, Linda McKenna wrote:
>I hear that the STC will soon have a home page on the Web. Does
>anyone know who is building the home page and who its
>web-master/-mistress will be?

>We in the Oklahoma Chapter have an interest in putting some information
>on the Web and would like to know who to contact.

>Linda McKenna
>linda_mckenna -at- wiltel -dot- com

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"Better to be judged by twelve, than carried by six"