Since v because

Subject: Since v because
From: "Sandy, Corinne" <CHS8 -at- CPSOD1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 08:57:00 EST

Lisa wrote: Since I learned t he difference between the uses of which
and that, I have
been ever SO sensitive to the misuse of which. . . . (same with the misuse
of since, when because
is more appropriate).

Is anyone interested in pursuing the issue of the distinction between
since and because. I think I know, but I don't have a formal "rule" to go
by.

Thanks.