Re: Re[2]: scanned images

Subject: Re: Re[2]: scanned images
From: Carter Hansen <chansen -at- CWIS -dot- UNOMAHA -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 19:59:38 GMT

Regarding the newer-generation SyQuest drives:
Are 105MB and 270MB drives installed at most service bureaus?
I'm concerned, because one reason that I am considering buying a 270MB
drive is that I would need a way to get large graphics and multimedia
files to service bureaus like CD-ROM producers/duplicators and graphics
or print shops. Before I make the investment, I want to be sure that
these bureaus will be able to support the newer drives.

Thanks,
Carter Hansen (CARTERCH -at- AOL -dot- COM)