Re: Re[2]: scanned images

Subject: Re: Re[2]: scanned images
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 1994 18:32:47 -0700

What you really need to do in this case is contact the service bureaus you
plan to work with and ask them what they support. There is a wide variety
in what various bureaus are set up to handle. And while you are at it,
determine whether they are able to work with the platform you use--Mac,
Pc, etc.

On Fri, 23 Dec 1994, Carter Hansen wrote:

> Regarding the newer-generation SyQuest drives:
> Are 105MB and 270MB drives installed at most service bureaus?
> I'm concerned, because one reason that I am considering buying a 270MB
> drive is that I would need a way to get large graphics and multimedia
> files to service bureaus like CD-ROM producers/duplicators and graphics
> or print shops. Before I make the investment, I want to be sure that
> these bureaus will be able to support the newer drives.

> Thanks,
> Carter Hansen (CARTERCH -at- AOL -dot- COM)

RoMay Sitze rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu

...all our finest art pales before the beauty of a single
shining star. --anonymous--