Style Sheets Needed

Subject: Style Sheets Needed
From: Averell Eisner <a_eisner -at- EISNER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 1994 20:15:27 GMT

My wife plans to write a technical paper for submission to several speech and
language journals. All require the "Publication Manual of the American
Psychological Association." Last month a news article was posted about a
"style sheet(s)" collection for this association? I can not find the original
posting or where the package is located. Help me find it.

Thank you.

Averell Eisner Eisner Associates, Inc.
a_eisner -at- eisner -dot- com 421 Quantuck Lane
Phone: 908-233-6585 Westfield, NJ 07090
FAX: 908-233-0710