Help! Need info CO,OK job market

Subject: Help! Need info CO,OK job market
From: Chas Lewis <ChasBosdet -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 18:22:06 -0500

I'm sending you this inquiry on behalf of one of our Society for Technical
Communication members who's temporarily computerless <gasp> and another who's
just lost her Internet access <choke>.

Is anyone on Techwr-L familiar with the technical writers' market in Colorado
and Oklahoma -- are they good or bad? Any idea of the average salary (one of
our members says the figures reported by the national STC salary survey seem
to be higher than "real life")? In which city or region is most of the work,
etc.?

Or if you can point me to someone who might be able to help, I'd really
appreciate it. Thanks for your help!

Chas. Bosdet chasbosdet -at- aol -dot- com
Society for Technical Communication,
Orange County (CA) Chapter