Quotation wording

Subject: Quotation wording
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 09:25:03 -0600

I apologize in advance for the non-tech writing question, but
I was hoping that a techwr-ler could point me in the right
direction.

1. Do you know of a quotations list?
2. Do you know the correct wording of the Will Rogers quote
that is close to this: "If you don't like the weather, wait
xxxx and it will change," where xxxx might be "a while" or
"a few minutes" or something else.

Please reply to me at lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com -dot-

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com