Corel Ventura 5

Subject: Corel Ventura 5
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 09:54:50 MST

I just upgraded to CorelDRAW 5 and mailed in my voucher for
Ventura 5. I did not use the previous version of Corel Ventura
that came with DRAW 4 (It took *forever* to load), so haven't
any experience with Ventura since about version 2--and that's
been years ago. (Don't worry, I know there will be absolutely no
resemblence to the Ventura I was used to. There wasn't any with
v. 4.)

Does anyone have any comments, good or bad, about what I can
expect from Corel Ventura 5?

Beverly Parks
bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil