Screen prototyping program

Subject: Screen prototyping program
From: Paul Lunstrum <0004397436 -at- MCIMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 12:47:00 EST

I am looking for a screen prototyping program. As I understand it, such a
program allows you to quickly build screen mockups and link the screens
together to simulate an application. It provides the capability to navigate
from screen to screen by selecting menu options on the screens. It would be
used to demonstrate the look and feel of proposed applications to interested
parties.

The program must be DOS or Windows based.

Anyone have any experience with or know of such a product?

Paul Lunstrum
PLunstrum -at- MCIMail -dot- com