NOMAIl usage

Subject: NOMAIl usage
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 09:53:40 PST

Folks:

I sent this message the week before vacation, but didn't get
any responses. I thought I would try again.

Instead of unsubscribing I thought I could use NOMAIL
to just not get mail during a period. So I
entered a mail message to the techwr-l server that said:

SET TECHWE-L NOMAIL

Nothing happened and I continued to get 300 messages
while I was gone for the Christmas break.

Can someone tell me what I should have done? Also, how do
I get help on techwr-l commands? I know what the commands
are, but obviously am not using them correctly.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com