Health Care Reform Discussion List

Subject: Health Care Reform Discussion List
From: "Eady, Sandra" <sae5 -at- CPSTB1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 14:03:00 EST

I subscribed to a Health Care Reform Discussion List last year.
My internet address changed in November and I did not subscribe
again after the election. This was a very interesting and informative
discussion list that was quite active. If you are interested:

Subscribe to the list using the address:

listserv -at- ukcc -dot- uky -dot- edu

Do not include a subject and the message should state:

subscribe healthre your name