Re: Incensed

Subject: Re: Incensed
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 10:10:33 CST

Rick Lippincott said:

|} For anyone on the list that's annoyed at getting an apparently
|} spammed ad for cheap incense, might I suggest a direct response to
|} Mr. Herbert D. King, at 75672 -dot- 1174 -at- compuserve -dot- com?
|}
|} As most of you may be aware, CompuServe charges 15 cents for each incoming
|} message from the Internet. Perhaps if Mr. King has to pay for a slew of
|} postage due messages, it'll provide an incentive for him to refrain from
|} this in the future.
|}

Unfortunately, Mr. King's mailbox is already full and, if he's smart
(despite all evidence to the contrary) he'll leave it that way.

/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ sfouts -at- ellison -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com
/_______/__|_______\_/________\ "But what else would you expect them to say
to defend themselves? They are writers; they are professional liars."
-- Harlan Ellison