Re: Long Technical Documents

Subject: Re: Long Technical Documents
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 12:44:31 CST

Jan Boomsliter then said:

|} see "120pp" vs. "1200-page ..."

To which I say. ``Oops, compounding errors, eye fatigue, plus the fact
that I am in the middle of a 600 pager right now, so I don't consider
120 pp to be a long document.''

Sorry.

/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ sfouts -at- ellison -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com
/_______/__|_______\_/________\ "But what else would you expect them to say
to defend themselves? They are writers; they are professional liars."
-- Harlan Ellison