Doc-To-Help course

Subject: Doc-To-Help course
From: Mary Deaton <MaryD -at- CSSI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 16:14:00 PST

I have developed a 2-day course on Doc-To-Help that covers everything from
opening the box to creating context-sensitive Help. It is a hands-on class
limited to 12 participants. I have some clients in Seattle who would like me
to deliver the class, but cannot fill an entire class themselves. I am
considering, therefore, holding a public class. If you would be interested
in attending such a class sometime in the next month, please respond to

marymd -at- halycon -dot- com

with postal address, telephone number, and fax number.

If you would like to take only the beginning day or only the advanced day,
please indicate that on your response. the course can also be customized
based on specific interests.

Indicate in your response if more than one person would come from your
company. The final cost per day will be determined by number of enrollees.

Mary Deaton
KNOWware: Information You Can Use