Re[2]: moderate techwr-l?

Subject: Re[2]: moderate techwr-l?
From: Gail DeCamp <decampg -at- SMTPLINK -dot- NGC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 10:00:11 PST

No moderation! Never!!! I hate moderated lists! Besides, who would do
it? It's time-consuming, and delays postings forever.

One thing Eric *could* do, I think, is change the list parameters so
that only people who sub can post. But since we're gatewayed to
usenet, and anyone can post to usenet, that wouldn't be too effective.

I definitely agree with this suggestion. I am not familiar with how
gateways work (bad networking writer! bad!) but maybe we can tweak it or
set it up so that ONLY subscribers can post, period, end of story.

Any suggestions?

Gail DeCamp
Speaking from, but not for, Network General Corporation

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com