Engineers managing documentation

Subject: Engineers managing documentation
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 10:44:04 PST

> As of now, the engineers and I do not have the same supervisor/manager;
> but that will probably change in the near future.

Not something I'd look forward to, BTW. Engineering managers love to
announce how writing doc is just like programming, and they have some
godawful ideas that they believe are logically unassailable.

Unless, of course, you have a documentation manager managing the team.
Now, that would be something!

Arthur