Technical Presentation Skills

Subject: Technical Presentation Skills
From: "Henri J. Blits" <HenriBlits -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 1995 17:03:57 -0500

Greetings All,
I am a Business and Technical Presentations Instructor/Consultant.
I am looking for highly innovative ways to teach proper presentation
techniques to students in my classes; specifically, creative ways to convey
technical material to heterogeneous audiences. Also, I'm looking for some
good ideas for dealing with students who are frightened to death of getting
up and sharing information with audiences...especially ones who are the ONLY
experts in the area and who need to share this technical information.
If you would like to share those ideas with me I would be humbly
appreciative.
Thank You,
HenriBlits -at- aol -dot- com