Re: Long Technical Documents

Subject: Re: Long Technical Documents
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 14:47:03 -0700

I've had the same kinds of problems Chet mentions with word. I would
concur with his recommendation to use FrameMaker for longer documents.

BTW, is there any way to turn off the auto-repagination feature in Word
6.0 and do this manually--and do so without affecting the wrapping
feature? This gets to be a major time waster!

RoMay Sitze A musician must make music, an artist must
rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu paint, a poet must write, if he is to be
ultimately at peace with himself.
-Abraham Maslow-