FrameMaker docs version control

Subject: FrameMaker docs version control
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 17:40:40 IST

I know that document version control for FrameMaker docs was recently
discussed, but I can't remember which list.

** I don't know where it was, but I think it should be on
the Framers list. IMHO the techwr-l list shouldn't be cluttered
with discussions of specific tools that have lists of their own.

If you don't know the Framers list and you need it,
send "subscribe framers Your Name"
to majordomo -at- math -dot- mcgill -dot- ca .
mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il