Re[2]: The Covert Interview

Subject: Re[2]: The Covert Interview
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 08:19:00 -0500

Ahem... JUST IN CASE YOU CAN'T HEAR ME PROPERLY

I won't shout. You probably wouldn't hear properly even if I did.

I hardly think this is the place for you to air your obscure political
views.

If he *had* mentioned any political views, your comment might have been
justified. Since he hadn't, I can only assume you were trying to be funny with
this piece of buffoonery. Apparently, you failed.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24