Re: online help builders for unix

Subject: Re: online help builders for unix
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 16:22:41 -0600

> Hello all!

> I am just curious. Are there any products available to develop
> online help in a unix environment, besides FrameBuilder?

> I hadn't heard of any, and have been asked if there are
> any.

I've been using Bristol Technology's HyperHelp. If you are already
developing Windows Help (we are) and you want the most painless
X/Motif help -- this is as close to perfect as you can get. Not only
do you get to use the same source on two platforms, but your software
can use the same calls to WinHelp for context sensitive help.

By all means, get their demo.

Bristol Technology, Inc.
241 Ethan Allen Highway
Ridgefield, CT 06877
(203) 438-6969
438-5013 (FAX)
support -at- bristol -dot- com

They also have an ftp address where you can get their demo directly,
but I don't have it with me. I just tried ftp.bristol.com, but that
didn't work.

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707 x122
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?