Re: how we read oops

Subject: Re: how we read oops
From: Bill Burns <WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 15:27:20 MDT

I agree with Glen Accardo's comment on Robert Bohle's last message.
In addition, I'd like to add that etiquette requires an agreement between
parties. We'll accomplish little be assuming an authoritarian stance
and chastising those who make minor errors in formatting or decorum. If
we want open discussion, we should offer suggestions rather than criticism.

Bill Burns