Re: MACINTOSH-BASED HELP SYSTEMS

Subject: Re: MACINTOSH-BASED HELP SYSTEMS
From: WandaJane Phillips <wandajp -at- ANDYNE -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 17:04:45 GMT

In article <9501092154 -dot- AA07795 -at- dtint -dot- dtint -dot- com>
"D. Philipp Binggeli" <dee -at- dtint -dot- dtint -dot- com> writes:

> Is anybody else out there writing for Macintosh-based software? If so, is
> anyone currently using Apple guide to create on-screen help? Or, if you are
> using pre-System 7.5 systems, what are you using, and how are you using it?

We are working on a cross-platform help solution. The Mac is an
expensive solution, but we've settled on Apple Guide as the source
document. We built a utility that converts the Apple Guide help to
Microsoft help files that we can then run on both platforms. I'm still
*investigating* Microsoft help on the Mac.

... waja ...

samsara and nirvana are spelled the same in the end