I need a suitable word for

Subject: I need a suitable word for
From: Edunetics <edunet -at- ZEUS -dot- DATASRV -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 14:57:30 +0200

My mind is totally blank! Can anyone suggest a suitable word that can be
used for a component of the school organization. This word will stand for
student or class or grade level or teacher or group etc. I though of
'school entity' but it sounds a bit too technical for the user
documentation that will be read by school teachers (who may not be techies).

My second question:
A colleague of mine would like to subscribe to a list of organization for
Editors of educational software or children's books. Does this type of
list, newsgroup, or organization exist on or off the Internet?

Chani Sacharen
edunet -at- zeus -dot- datasrv -dot- co -dot- il