Re: Technical Presentation Skills

Subject: Re: Technical Presentation Skills
From: Lori Moore <LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 14:25:57 MDT

Okay, maybe I'm way off, but I've got to say it anyway!

It was my impression that the gentleman who asked for innovative PRESENTATION
techniques was not asking for innovative SELF-CONFIDENCE-BUILDING techniques!
Although I've thoroughly enjoyed the myriad of suggestions offered, I can't
help but wonder if they're missing the target.

I'm an avid deleter, so I don't know who the original came from.
Sure wish he'd respond...

Lori Moore }}}}}} Freebird }}}}}}
Micron in Boise, ID