Re: Acceptable salary levels

Subject: Re: Acceptable salary levels
From: Jim Curran <jcurran -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 20:23:58 GMT

In <2F1384CE -at- SmtpOut -dot- em -dot- cdc -dot- gov>, "Sandy, Corinne" <CHS8 -at- cpsod1 -dot- em -dot- cdc -dot- gov>
writes:
> If you can't get it there, do
>what I did. Move! From Chicago (a saturated area with too many people
>looking for work and not enough jobs available) to Atlanta where I was able
>to find a tw position in 4 months (I had been out of the field for 4 years!)
>and am now possibly going to a new position that will pay me 6K more than
>I'm making now!

I'm moving TO Chicago. It took me under a month to find a _very_ good
job there.
Jim Curran "It looks just like a Telefunken
Information Developer U-47. You'll love it."
RTP, NC USA - FZ