Re: Is this list alive?

Subject: Re: Is this list alive?
From: "Robert E. Allen" <re_allen -at- PNL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 19:52:13 GMT

In article <3f6i07$2b6 -at- walters -dot- East -dot- Sun -dot- COM>,
nhoft -at- micmac -dot- East -dot- Sun -dot- COM (Nancy Hoft - CONTRACTOR HRIS) says:

>Just want to see if this list is alive. Haven't seen posts for 2 days.

Nancy,

My newsreader shows bunches of messages every day up thru the 13th.
This morning (Monday, 7:30 a.m. Pacific time) all of the new messages
were dated Jan 13. Maybe everyone else took the weekend off. Maybe
the pod people took over all of the technical writers except you and me.
If so, we have a monopoly--let's ask for a raise.

Bob