Tom L on Atari

Subject: Tom L on Atari
From: Vincent Reh <VincentR -at- SC -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 09:35:00 EST

Tom,

Sorry to post this, but I couldn't get thru on your internet address.

Thanks for the information. There is hope! Actually, I'm thrilled because
this may be easier than I thought it would be, especially after speaking
with numerous people who said conversions would be difficult or impossible.
As far as posting this information, I felt that others would benefit, and
they probably will because of the lack of knowledge in this area.

I also heard from Arlen P. Walker who provided the same information you did.

Thanks again for the good news.

Vince Reh

vincentr -at- sc -dot- harris -dot- com

P.S. The George Harrison quote sounds like something that John Entwistle
could've/may have said.