Re: "either"

Subject: Re: "either"
From: MONETTE DENISE P 678-3843 MACA <dmonette -at- ARL -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 12:38:08 -0700

Maybe I am off the mark, but can't the word "either" be deleted
entirely? The "or" signifies that there is a choice. (It seems that
there are enough answers as to where to put the "either;" I thought an
alternative would be interesting.)

* Denise Monette Technical Writer/Editor dmonette -at- arl -dot- army -dot- mil*
*** Find yourself. Play hide and seek alone. ***