Video sales

Subject: Video sales
From: "Elizabeth A. Kibler" <eak -at- SDSP -dot- MC -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 10:10:52 PST

Bonnie:

I'm relatively new to the list, but I was NOT offended by your "advertisement".
I looked at your notice as one of many valuable resources that I've been made
aware of since I subscribed to TECHWR-L.

I have enjoyed and appreciated reading all of the information that people are
willing to offer to each other. (Several people have gone out of their way to
respond to my own questions.) Many people request recommendations for good
books, and I appreciate hearing about those, too. I consider any new
information helpful.

It would be annoying if someone tried to sell vacations, or houses, or comic
books (you get the idea), on the list. But I am not offended by an ad for
something that is pertinent to the topic.

Just my opinion.....

eak