Thanks and I'll be gone for a while

Subject: Thanks and I'll be gone for a while
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 09:17:04 -0800

Boy, there's nothin like stirring up a little controversy and
disappearing, is there?

Thanks to all of you who posted in favor of the video listings. As
long as I know I'm not "bugging" people by doing so, I'll probably
continue to post at least a short message (well-defined in the subject
line, I promise) when new tapes are available.

For totally unrelated reasons, I'll be setting techwr-l to NOMAIL for a
few weeks -- three clients handed me deadlines today and they're all a
couple of days apart. I just keep chanting to myself "feast or famine,
feast or famine..." If anyone needs to reach me, please do it directly
via my address (in my sig) or by phone (I'm in the book).

See ya again soon!

Bonni Graham
Owner, Manual Labour
bonnig -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com