Character Tag Changes Autonumber Tag?

Subject: Character Tag Changes Autonumber Tag?
From: Paul MacGyver Carman <paul -dot- carman -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 15:20:38 -0500

Greetings all!

Have you ever seen this problem before:

* I have an autonumber tag set up for procedures. If I use a
character tag to change the font of the text in the
procedure (all of the text), the format of the autonumber tag
changes as well.

If, however, I add a space to the the end of the line, and then
change all of the text (except the space) with a character
tag, then the autonumber tag stays the way it should.

I'm very confused!

Side note: Has anyone ever added (or seen) true <Delete> key
functionality in Frame. Some coder friends of mine use
Frame, and they like to <Delete> not <Backspace>.

Your help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

-Paul

= Paul MacGyver Carman * =
= Harris Corporate HQ * Choose to chance the rapids, =
= (407) 724-3205 * and dare to dance the tide... =
= (407) 724-3627 (fax) * =
= Paul -dot- Carman -at- harris -dot- com * - Garth Brooks =