Re: video sales

Subject: Re: video sales
From: lawrence lavigne jr <ltl2 -at- MAX -dot- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 09:27:07 -0500

Bonni, please don't withdraw your notices - I have found several
interesting bits of info from STC chapter video and audio tapes and would
sorely miss being informed of new ones.
I suggest you take the one message from that offensive fellow (can't
remember his name; which isn't worth remembering anyways) and hold it up
as an example of a terribly misguided individual.
When International gets their STC presence really going, perhaps we could
have a posting there of your notices, but I would still like to know I
can get the info here.
Thanx for your dedication!!!
Nancy Lavigne
ltl2 -at- max -dot- tiac -dot- net