Re: Functional Resume

Subject: Re: Functional Resume
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 08:34:32 MST

In general, one would list first whichever is strongest. A
recent graduate would probably stress education; whereas,
someone who hasn't had much formal education, or whose work
experience exceeds their education, or whose education does not
directly apply, would likely list experience first.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=