Brochure creation software

Subject: Brochure creation software
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 16:39:37 -0500

What software do you recommend to create a brochure? I have Word 6.0
and FrameMaker 4 on a PC. I found only one brochure template with Word,
and nothing with FrameMaker. Any suggestions, including use these in
other ways, or other software (such as, QuarkExpress or PrintShop)?

Any recommendations on creating a brochure that will generate sales (the
product is new training equipment for martial arts, startup company)?

For those who created brochures from your own bank account, do you recommend
doing the work first and then giving it over to a printer to make glossies, or
just give ideas and have the printer do all the work?

Laurie Rubin
lmr -at- syl -dot- nj -dot- nec -dot- com