Making RTF default format for Word?

Subject: Making RTF default format for Word?
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 09:45:03 EDT

Hi all.

Does anyone know if there is a way to lock Word into saving in RTF format
rather than its default binary format? I'm developing a workflow application
where RTF from a Word template is converted to SGML. I'd like to save the
writer from having to manually make that change when they submit the file.

Thanks in advance,

/chet

---
Chet Ensign Phone: (908) 771-9221
Director, Electronic Publishing Email: chet -at- lds -dot- com
Logical Design Solutions, Inc. Email(home): censign -at- interserv -dot- com