Tufte seminar

Subject: Tufte seminar
From: Emily Skarzenski <71220 -dot- 341 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 12:26:42 EST

I went to Tufte's seminar last spring. It was one of the best seminars I've ever
gone to. It doesn't make you an expert on graphics in a day, but that would be
an unrealistic expectation. What it does do is get you to think about graphics
and information presentation in a new, interesting, and exciting way. I got
enough "brain food" out of one day with Tufte to last for weeks. Plus, if you go
to his seminar, you get both of his books (at least that's how it worked last
year) -- and the books, as others have mentioned, are definitely worth absorbing
page by page.

Emily Skarzenski, 71220 -dot- 341 -at- compuserve -dot- com