Softquad and Wextech info

Subject: Softquad and Wextech info
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 09:48:44 -0800

Vince Putnam writes:

> Some companies are in the business like: HotMetal from ?Softquad?,
> Doc-To-Help from Wex Tech. Does anyone know how to contact these
> companies?

Here's the info I have:

WexTech Systems (NYC): 1-800-939-8324 or 212-949-9595

SoftQuad Inc. (Toronto): 416-239-4801
Email: hotmetal -at- sq -dot- com

I got a copy of HoTMetaL from the Internet, but I can't find
the information about where/how I got it. If you send email
to SoftQuad I'm sure they'll provide info.

Faith Weber
EA Systems Inc.
weber -at- easi -dot- com