HTML --> Frame

Subject: HTML --> Frame
From: Nancy Hoft <itech -at- MV -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 06:45:51 -0500

I'm creating an online library of HTML documents that will be available
internally from NCSA Mosaic. My client is thrilled with the online idea,
but is fixed on having printed doc too. I've been over and over the
problems with this (maintenance, cost, blah blah blah), but they want
printed and online. So there it stands.

The client also wants to import specific collections of HTML documents into
Frame so that we can create INTERNAL USE ONLY footers, have page numbers,
a title page, and support a PostScript file format. Does my client want
a lifetime of unlimited power and wealth and health, or is this a doable
request?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Nancy Hoft

Nancy Hoft, itech -at- mv -dot- mv -dot- com
INTL TECH COMM SVCS
RR2 Box 493 Moran Road
Temple, NH 03084
Telephone: 603.878.4540