Re: The word-pc list, another way

Subject: Re: The word-pc list, another way
From: John Russell <johnr -at- BRS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 11:04:26 EST

> I tried to subscribe to the word-pc list using the address given, but
> received and "Unknown address" message. Is there an alternative? Thanks.

I know this is probably a dead topic, seeing that it was posted several
weeks ago, but I was poking around on the web the other day and found a
list of many available listserv groups at:

http://alpha.acast.nova.edu/cgi-bin/lists/

Search on "Word" and found this:

To send a message to the list:

WORD-PC -at- ufobi1 -dot- uni-forst -dot- gwdg -dot- de

To subscribe, do the usual to:

LISTSERV -at- ufogi1 -dot- uni-forst -dot- gwdg -dot- de

^
(It's a one and not an L.)

Reinhold Meyer is the owner.

--

kjr
johnr -at- lurch -dot- brs -dot- com

|/ K. John Russell \|
| Dataware Technologies, Inc. | Your superior intellect is no match
| 5 Computer Drive South | for our puny weapons!
| Albany, New York 12205 |
|\ (518) 437-4025 /| - The Simpsons