Re: Web Sites?

Subject: Re: Web Sites?
From: Stuart Selber <sselber -at- HUBCAP -dot- CLEMSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 14:59:34 -0500

Helena - Here at Clemson University we have a master of arts in
professional communication program and a web site under
construction. Please include us as links! The url is

http://marvin.clemson.edu

Thanks very much.....

Stuart

Stuart A. Selber
Master of Arts in Professional Communication Program
Department of English
Clemson University 803-656-1677 (voice)
Strode Tower, Box 341503 803-656-1345 (fax)
Clemson, SC 29634-1503 sselber -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu

http://marvin.clemson.edu (MAPC Program)
http://www.clemson.edu (Clemson University)