Q: Forthcoming conferences/seminars, Illinois or Missouri

Subject: Q: Forthcoming conferences/seminars, Illinois or Missouri
From: "A.Hugo" <Anne -dot- Hugo -at- LIB -dot- UTAS -dot- EDU -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 00:26:41 -1000

I'm new to this list, and need to ask a question at once, so please forgive
me if this topic has been covered recently!

I need details of any forthcoming conferences, seminars or other workshops
for technical writers that are being held

* in the Missouri and / or Illinois areas

* in February / March this year, or in the first half of this year?

Please reply directly to me, and not to the list at large.
Thanks in advance,

Anne Hugo

---------

Anne Hugo
part-time Reference Librarian,
Division of Information Services
University of Tasmania
GPO Box 252C Hobart Tasmania 7008 Australia

Phone Australia 002 202229
Int. +61 02 202229
Fax Australia 002 202878
Int. +61 02 202878
Email: Anne -dot- Hugo -at- lib -dot- utas -dot- edu -dot- au
Disclaimer: What I write expresses my own and not the University of
Tasmania or its library's opinions.
God's word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.(Ps 119:105)