Re: Why we'll never be paperless

Subject: Re: Why we'll never be paperless
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 09:07:58 EST

For those of you who came in late, RoMay quoted me and used my lines as such:

> I'm retired. Already, CD formats are changing, all we need is a switch to a

Just for the record, I'n not retired yet. The line originally said that I
don't expecte to be able to read data on VHS tapes "by the time I'm retired."

Not that I wouldn't -mind- being retired, but I still have a couple of good
decades left.

Gee, maybe I sound older than I realize, when I write these messages.

Rick Lippincott
Eaton Semiconductor
Beverly, MA
rlippinc -at- bev -dot- etn -dot- com