Re: Inkjet Refilling

Subject: Re: Inkjet Refilling
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 12:32:26 -0800

O-o-o-p-s! Thanks for the warning. Didn't personally have any experience
with the refills, just passing on what I heard.Now I know better.
At 11:43 AM 1/30/95 -0500, Arlen P. Walker wrote:
> You can buy individual syringes for each color. The vendor only
> recommends refilling them once though.

>Tried it. Spent the next two hours cleaning up the mess on my desk and in my
>printer. I used to refill my StyleWriter cartridges frequently; worked quite
>well with no mess to clean up. But I've given up refilling the HP carts. Too
>messy and unreliable.

>Have fun,
>Arlen
>Chief Managing Director In Charge, Department of Redundancy Department
>DNRC 24

>Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- Com
>In God we trust; all others must provide data.

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot"
- Rich Julius