WordPerfect styles

Subject: WordPerfect styles
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 09:40:18 -0500

I'm trying to convert some files from WordPerfect to MSWord. I used styles
to do the formatting in the WordPerfect document. When I export it in RTF
and import it into MSWord, I seem to lose a lot of the style information.
Has anyone else run across this problem?

Any suggestions or solutions?

Thanks!
-Maria
maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com
Domain: maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com Maria Townsley Technical Publications
UUCP: ...uunet!mxmsd!maria Measurex Management Systems Division
Voice: (513)-825-3931 x-8871 1280 Kemper Meadow Drive
Fax: (513)-825-5393 Cincinnati, Ohio 45240

_____
This page intentionally left blank.