Re: Motivating Developers-Thanks!

Subject: Re: Motivating Developers-Thanks!
From: Judith Hammeran <judith -at- MACSCH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 08:21:09 PST

Thanks to everyone who responded to me privately on the topic of motivating
developers last week. I passed your thoughts on to my Manager (an engineer now
running a Documentation Department for the first time), and it served two very
useful purposes:

1) Convinced him of the need to involve higher management in motivating our
errant contributors

2) Convinced him (to my happiness) of the value of TECHWR-L! He's encouraging
me to continue sifting through the information coming across for items
relevant to our operations and to pass these along to him.

Thank you one and all!

Judith Hammeran
judith -dot- hammeran -at- macsch -dot- com